Thursday, October 15, 2009

80's Fashion.....I think???

So I play bunco with a group of ladies once a month and November is my turn to host. I have wracked my brain for months about what to do and finally I decided to do something a little different then the normal fall or Thanksgiving theme. We are going to "fall" back into the 80's and i am TOTALLY excited. I love to host parties, especially when dressing up is involved!!!!!! I just hope that all the ladies are as excited as I am.


Now I am 28 and was only a kid in the 80's so i didn't get to take full advantage of the great fashion, so I pulled a Laurie and googled 80's fashion (Laurie is the google "queen").

I am just not sure if I can pull this off. This is what I found when I googled "80's fashion"

Guess it won't cost me much to dress up for this party!!?!?!?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. Bubble wrap! Yes. I happen to know where you can steal...I mean...GET...some. ;)

    ReplyDelete