Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Carving!!

The kids and I attended a pumpkin carving party this weekend at a friend's house. The kids didn't seem too excited at first about carving a pumpkin...of course my daughter thought she was too good for it and it was nasty. Blayne just really had never done it before. Now I am 28 years old so you would think i would have some experience but this was a first for me too. Of course I didn't let that stop me. Once we got started both kids got really into it and loved it. MaKayla even got down dirty and put hands in it. HAHA

Here are some pictures of the kids....don't laugh i did say it was my first time carving a pumpkin!!! Poor thing he looks horrible...but blayne loved it and that is all that matters!!





The kids loved it so much we have decided to copy my friend and have a pumpkin carving party this weekend for Blayne's birthday. The kids are very excited and Aunt Roxy things she is going to have the BEST pumpkin. Well bring it on and lets just see who's pumpkin is the BEST!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I am bringing it and mine will be the best. HAHAHA!!! I can't wait to show you my mad skills....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will see sista!!!! BRING IT!!

    ReplyDelete