Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crazy....but Blessed end to 2009!!!!

Ok, I know it's been a while since I posted anything. It's been a VERY crazy last couple of months. Lots going on with the holidays plus family and my job turned upside down. I pray that things start to slow down and my life starts to fall back into place. One VERY good thing...I know I have mentioned my son Blayne who was diagnosed with a rare form of childhood cancer in June of 2007. Well on the 10th we went to Texas Children's Hospital for his 4 month check up and scans. It was confirmed he has been 2 years CANCER FREE!!!! Hearing that just makes all my other problems just go away...after having a very bad couple of weeks and more to come I feel very blessed.

Now we are ready for a new year!!! Bring on 2010 and another year of NO MORE CANCER!!

GO Blayne....you are my ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment