Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HELLO!!!!

Hello All,

It's been a while since I have posted and for that I apologize!!! I figure since my friend, we won't name any names (roxy), emailed me and told me that my blog sucked I better get to it....

It is an understatement to tell you that things have been CRAZY in my life. Here is a little rundown to get you caught up!!!


December:

  • lost my job
  • Blayne had CLEAR scans...WOOOOHOOO!!!
  • got my job back
  • END of 2009!!!!

January:

  • New job starts.....LOVE IT!!!
  • Dallas Cowboys Game in Dallas...Roxy and I had an AWESOME weekend!!
  • ER visit - ruptured cyst....VERY BAD pain and sick for a week & 1/2
  • Slipped and fell in shower....broke my rib and sprained my thumb, OUCH!!!
  • My birthday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.....I'm 29!!!!

Febuary:

  • Let's just say that I haven't broken any bones or been to the doctor yet so it's been a good month....BUSY and CRAZY but good!!! I have learned alot about myself this month. Things are looking UP!!!

Ok, so now that I have given you the rundown and you are caught up I will try to keep up from now on. TONIGHT is American idol and I am VERY excited!!! Will blog about that tomorrow!!!

See Ya

1 comment:

  1. This made me miss you and everybody so much! Glad things are going well.

    ReplyDelete