Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Spoke too Soon!!!!!

I guess I spoke too soon when I said that Febuary was going good, Guess I couldn't have finished out the month like that though, right!!!! So while coming back from lunch on Thursday last week, Feb 25th (the date will matter in a minute), my clumsy ass falls down the stairs in the parking garage!! Before you start to cry, I am ok.....I banged up my knee a little and thought I broke my toe but I am ok...a few bruises and the feeling like someone beat me up but that is about it!!! I think I am use to that by now.

SO I said the date will matter, this is why. Last night by daughter, MaKayla, points out to me that on January 25th I fell in the shower (broken rib) and when I fell down the stairs was also the 25th.....WTF!!! So I have decided that on March 25th I am going to stay in bed all damn day!!!

Anyway, on to AMERICAN IDOL!!!! I was very disapointed last week, first in the competition and second in the judges. Are they just hearing totally different then what we are hearing?!?!?!? I won't go too much into it this week but I thought the girls did horrible and the guys a little better but not what I expected. I still think the guys are going to blow the girls away.


MY FAV is Andrew Garcia....I think he did great last week


Can't wait for this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment