Wednesday, March 3, 2010

American Idol!!

A little switch up last night putting the guys first but that made me happy because I disagree with Simon and I think the guys are much better than the girls this year!!! Hope Crystal Bowersox is ok and she gets to perform tonight because she is my favorite in the girls!!!

Last night was MUCH MUCH better than last week!!!

Love Jermaine Sellers and his green dinosaur onesie… I need to get my husband one of those because he is always complaining about it being cold in my house. With that said, I think he needs to go home….he's not the best singer and keeps picking the wrong songs!!
Also think that Tim Urban should go home this week…cute kid and he can sing but he won’t win, send him home!!!!

My favorite this week and might end up being my favorite over Andrew is Lee DeWyze!! I love his voice and he reminds me of someone but I just can’t put my finger on it…. I don’t know if he looks like someone or if it is his voice but I just can’t figure it out….help me!!!!!



One more thing....Idol isn't the same this year because I don't have Laurie to talk to. I use to get up the morning after idol and couldn't wait to get to work so we could talk about our favorites and of course who SUCKED but Laurie and I do not work together anymore :( and I am sad. Guess we'll have to have a few idol parties!!!! Miss you Laurie!!
On a Positive note....I have my best friend Roxy addicted now!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!

OH and Casey sucked last night!!! Sorry girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment