Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Break!!!

I know that spring break is a time that everyone looks forward to every year just like summer. I know my kids do and I am happy for them to get some time off to sit at home and complain about how bored they are and call me at work and bitch and complain.

My question is....when are we going to get a "break"?? I have had several friends ask me if I was going to take off with my kids for spring break and my answer is "HELL NO, I see them in the evenings every day and on the weekends." Why should I take off to spend more time with them...that is why I have a job in the first place. FREE TIME....

My suggestion is all parents should get a "Parent's Break", one week out of every year to take off and do nothing while the kids are at school....this is not to be confused with "Vacation" because don't we all usually take vacation to do things with the family? Us parents need a break too!!!! It should be manditory for all companies to give one week off for "parent's break"....I'm just suggesting!!!

P.S. Please don't get me wrong I love my kids but they drive me CRAZY!!!!

Love, MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment